MapLink™ | Procedures | Certificate of Nonconforming Use

Hello! Content on this website is provided as a convenience and is for informational use only. Be sure to review the Terms of Use for all of the details related to your use of this website.
Certificate of Nonconforming Use
The owner of the premises occupied by a lawful nonconforming use or structure may secure a certificate of nonconforming use from the Zoning Officer, which certificate shall run with the land.